Do you want to understand Hindi or want to meet others who know Hindi?
Do you like Hindi Music, listen to Hindi songs or Hindi/Urdu Ghazals and would like to sing and showcase your talent or attend shows of your favorite artistes?
Do you like a forum for Hindi/Urdu Literature and write Hindi Stories, Poetries or Shayeries and like to attend/participate in Hindi plays, Kavi Sammelans, Mushairas?
Do you want your Children to take interest in Hindi Language and want them to understand and speak Hindi also to get exposure to your culture?
If your answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’, then Hindi Manch is the group you would definitely like to Join.
The Hindi Manch Membership System has been designed to keep all membership data secure, easily accessible to members for the update, and provide a consistent database for the committee members for correct communication. If you like the concept of ‘Hindi Manch’ then we would like to request you to become a member of the organization to strengthen it. Please note: once you purchase Hindi Manch membership, our membership coordinator will get in touch with you to collect the required information to update your membership data.
Benefits of Hindi Manch Membership:
- Discounts on admission fees for Hindi Manch events.
- Being a member gives you a sense of belonging and ownership. Hindi Manch is proud to be a member’s organization. Hindi Manch board is an elected board and not just a group of individuals.
- Your contribution will spend in supporting a non-profit organization working to pass on the Hindi language and culture to the next generation.
- Attend Hindi Manch organized programs, enjoy the wide variety of entertainment & socialize with many other Hindi speaking people in the New England Area.
- Help your kids participate and perform in the various Hindi programs.
- Take advantage of the various group discounts that Hindi Manch is pursuing its members. Borrow the various Hindi Movies and/or books donated by other members.
You can choose one of the following 3 ways to become Hindi Manch member or renew Hindi Manch membership:
Online – Please use this website to become a member of Hindi Manch. Please note that we do not save your credit card or Paypal information. We use PAYPAL as integrator and payment processor for transactions, so as to address security concerns. For your convenience, you have an option to decide if you wish to save your information with Paypal. Please visit Paypal for details.
In Person at during events
By mail To subscribe by mail, please send a check, payable to ‘Hindi Manch’ at the following address:
Preetesh Shrivastava 678 Lowell Street, Lexington MA 02420
Please include following details with your application: Name, phone numbers, mailing address, email address, names of family members. *Family refers to legally married couple and kids under 18.