Hindi Manch USA Sahitya Sammelan
- We are inviting entries from all over USA for the Sahitya Sammelan Poetry Recital.
- The recital is for Age 18+ only and for the residents of USA.
- The recital can be a Kavita, Geet, Ghazal or Nazm in Hindi or Urdu.
- All genres including satire and humor are welcome but please remember that this is not a stand-up comedy act. Also, please refrain from using any content that may hurt political or religious sentiments of people.
- It should be the original work of the poet.
- Entries should be written in Devnagari script only in the pdf format with your Name, Age, City and State of residence.
- A Video clip (approx 2 minutes) of the same must be sent along. Alternatively, a web link (YouTube etc.) to the recital can also be sent.
- Entries will be masked when being sent to the panel, so please refrain from mentioning your names in the video.
- Travel arrangements will be made for selected participants.
Entries for Patrika to be Published for Hindi Manch Rashtriya Mahotsav
Inviting entries for Hindi Manch Rashtriya Mahotsav Patrika, for the below age group and categories.
- The categories are:
- Category 1 – Kavita Category
- Category 2 – Laghu Katha (short Stories)
- Age group for both the categories are:
- upto 10
- 10 – 18
- For Category 1, the entry can be any form of Hindi Urdu Poetry, namely: Kavita, Geet, Ghazal, Nazm, Haiku, Rubai, Doha , Bhajan Lokgeet etc.
- It should be the original work of the participant.
- The entries will be chosen by a panel of renowned Hindi-Urdu poets in India and will be published in the Hindi Manch Rashtriya Mahotsav Patrika , HM Website and the social media handles of Hindi Manch.
- The entries should be written in Devnagari script, only in the pdf format with your Name, Category, Age, Town and State of residence.
- All entries should have a title.
- All entries in both the categories should not exceed the length of one page of a standard word document.
The registrations for Hindi Manch Sahitya Sammelan are now closed.
For any questions or concerns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +1 347 409 0007; +1 973 220 2713; +1 781 413 4189